Blazing new trails in the field of INTERNATIONALISM and SERVICE, about 725 girl resident scholars make their home in this amazingly lush oasis just 3 hours west of Delhi. Education at VDJS comes with learning to tread this fast-paced world with discipline, independence and self-governing mindsets.
VDJS provides an excellent team of resident faculty hailing from all corners of the country to train students in around 20 varied academic courses at Senior Secondary level, 56 Hobby Clubs namely Nature club, electronics club, Commerce Club, Debate and Declamation club, Photography club, French hobby club, Cooking Club, Vedic Mathematics, English Drama Club, Legal Literacy Club, IT& Multi-Media Club, Rubik's Cube, Recitation Club, Fine Arts, Paper-Mache, Sculpture, Dance, Vocal Music, musical instrumental, MUN Club, Candle Making etc to equip various life skills, excellent sports facilities, best pastoral care and infrastructure. With 100% Board Result. VDJS stands as the best centre of Academic Excellence. The average CGPA of class X for the academic year 2016-17 has been 9.34, and the School Average for Class XII Board results has been 86.4%; the highest being 96.20%. A purely vegetarian cuisine, extensive opportunities for cultural and sporting activities, alliances with IPSC, NPSC, Round Square Organisation and the British Council make the dream of a holistic education possible.
Class IV – IX Entry
Parents may register on-line or by sending a Bank Draft of Rs 2100/- within India (Rs. 2500/- outside India) in favour of Vidya Devi Jindal School, payable at Hisar for their daughter's admission to VDJS at lower age limit of 8+ on 1st April of the year of joining the school in Class IV and similarly in relation of age and class for subsequent classes, to be considered for appearing in the Aptitude Assessment Test. Registration is no guarantee to admission.
On receiving the confirmation of registration mentioning the registration number, the applicant must qualify for her place at VDJS by appearing for the Aptitude Assessment test at VDJS campus. Following the test results the list of candidates selected for the Interactive Session is released within two weeks of written assessments qualifying which she is invited along with her parents to Vidya Devi Jindal School for Interactive Session.
Aptitude Assessment And Interactive SessionAptitude Test for Class IV to VII & XI is scheduled on March 29, 2018 at VDJS campus. Admission Closed for Classes VIII & IX for Session 2018-19.
The Aptitude Test is designed to assess the level of literacy, numeracy, and scientific ability of the child, which is followed by an Interactive Session, to understand the level of adaptability in the child to the Residential School.
A candidate who performs well in the Aptitude Assessment Test will be invited to the School for Interactive Session. The style of the interactive session is intended to be informal and natural. Girls who are not offered an invite for the interactive session may be placed on the waiting list. Experienced and senior members of the academic staff conduct the interactive sessions to assess the student's reasoning and linguistic skills, ability to adjust in the boarding school life away from the comfort of home and to identify the interests and abilities of the child in the areas of sports and cultural activities.
- Following the interactive session final results are released within three days from the date of interaction, an offer letter is sent to parents. Parents who wish to accept the offer must pay the 1st installment of the annual school fee and complete all admission formalities within 10 days. If payment of the fee has not been made by the stipulated date the School reserves the right to withdraw the offer of admission.
- Once admission is granted, the student is allotted a school admission number. All correspondence pertaining to the student should bear this number and all the articles brought from home by the student should be marked with this number.
- The parents must obtain from the school office an Identity Card for themselves and other members of the family, who would be allowed to meet the student.
For Class XI
- Entrance examinations for Class XI provisional admission take place in April of the academic year preceding the candidates' proposed entry into the school.
- A girl who has been offered a provisional admission must subsequently qualify for her place at Vidya Devi Jindal School by obtaining the required grades at Class X Board Examinations and a letter from the head of her present school.
Documents Required on Acceptance of Admission
- Students seeking admission to Class IV and above must submit :Original Transfer Certificate from a school affiliated to CBSE duly countersigned by Regional Officer CBSE OR Original Transfer Certificate duly countersigned by the District Education Officer in respect of students coming from other recognized/ non- recognized/ private schools.
- Attested photocopy of the marks statement from the Board / School.
- Original migration certificate from Board in respect of students admitted in Class XI from other Boards.
- 6 passport size photographs of the student.
- 2 passport size photographs of mother, father, persons authorized by parents to meet their ward.
- Attested photocopy of the Certificate of School - Based Evaluation in respect of students admitted in Class XI coming from schools affiliated to CBSE
- Agreement on non-judicial stamp paper as per the draft given by the school.