The Wellness Centre at VDJSis committed to providing comprehensive medical and physiotherapy treatment and health education to the students.
A female Resident Medical Officer leads the medical team comprising of two Nurses, one Pathology Lab Technician, one Physiotherapist and an attendant. A visiting Orthodontist also provides his services on a monthly basis. The medical team adopts preventive, curative and other self-care strategies to ensure students’ wellness in the school premises.It also maintains a medical history of each student for reference.
The Wellness Center is fully equipped with semi fowler beds and all other necessary medical aids. It has the provision of two General Wards and one Isolation Ward. Special diet is also followed for the girls admitted in the Wellness Centre.
The out - patient as well as in - patient services are provided to all the students and staff. For specialist opinion and advanced medical aid, a student or staff member along with the Wellness Centre nurse is referred to the Jindal Hospital, Hisar.
The school is equipped with an Ambulance for emergency.
- Monday – Friday Morning hours- 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Evening hours- 4:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday- 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Sunday- only emergency cases
- Monday – Friday Morning hours- 9:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Evening hours- 4:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday- 9:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Sunday- only emergency cases.
- Physical examinations, including wellness exams
- Biannual Health screenings, including those for communicable infections
- Periodic Eye, Ear, Skin & Dental check-up by visiting specialists from Jindal Hospital, Hisar
- Treatment for minor illnesses and injuries
- Immunizations (from Jindal hospital Hisar)
- Health and Nutrition education
- Doctor referrals
- Follow-up as requested by the student’s family health care provider