- Generated Resource Learning (GRL) Pedagogy: At VDJS, we follow the Experiential Learning methodology in GRL which uses pedagogical steps that make learning easier, purposeful and active. The pedagogical steps involved are:
- Start with a Big Question
- Concrete to abstract
- Link to real life context
- Integrate Art and Nature
- Holistic Learning with the physical, cognitive, emotional and spiritual aspects·
The Methodology used is:
- Starter Activity – for group bonding, to initiate the topic and involves use of different senses, and resources available around including our own body.
- Main Activity – children are active, group interaction, they have choices, linked to real-life context. Concept building through concrete experience to understand abstract notions.
- Overall Reflection – Individual reflection and group exchange.
The Process involved in the Main Activity: